- The listing is placed on the MLS or other secondary site for rental properties
- A for sale or rent sign is placed outside the property with paper flyers intended for prospects
- Open house events are scheduled and directional signs are placed at various locations attempting to guide prospects to the property
PROBLEMS WITH TODAY’S APPROACH
COSTLY, INEFFICIENT AND UNORGANIZED
- The method of using paper flyers has become outdated
- Often times interested parties while driving are unable to pick-up a flyer or write down contact information due a variety of reasons including inclement weather or darkness
- Buyers often lose or misplace flyers or the flyer box is empty
- Hassle and danger to get your phone to “photo snapshot” or write down information
- Multiple open house signs at intersections confuse buyers and instead may lead to the wrong property
- Typically directional signs do not contain any information concerning the subject listing or give turn by turn directions to ensure that prospects do not get lost
HOW ONECHIRP TAG™ SOLVES THIS PROBLEM
OneChirp automatically pushes property details and directions in the form of an E-flyer directly to smartphones within a 50 yard radius.
ONCE INFORMATION IS ON THE USER’S SMART DEVICE
- They get property details, photos, school ratings, share and favorite the listing
- They can keep organized and track the status in their history section
- User can contact the listing agent or other agents via Email, SMS or Phone, even see other listings from same agent
- ‘Chirp’ at the intersection can provide navigation directions and property information prior to viewing the for sale or rent property
- OneChirp App and website provide unlimited real-time MLS inquires for a ‘One Stop Home Search Experience™’
ONECHIRP AT WORK
Place custom engineered OneChirp Tag™ on your for sale sign and A-frame
Broadcast accurate property detail and agent contact information directly to nearby smartphones.
- No need for paper flyers
- Stand out of competition especially during open house Sunday
- Users can reach out to agents via phone #, SMS and Email address
- Ability to view other agent listings as well as saving agent information to smartphone contact list
- Agents can reach out to prospects that make inquires
- Buyers can request automatic property updates that match their interests via OneChirp CRM engine
LET US KNOW HOW WE CAN HELP …
If you would to contact us, please fill out the information below and we will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Currently we are active in San Francisco Bay area.
We can add additional MLS feeds based on your request. Please reach out to us to make your area OneChirp enabled.